I appreciate that you are on this page, that means that your data is important to you, and you want to know how it is used and who collects it.
This web page is owned by Embalajes Hegoalde S.L. whose identification details are as follows:
Company name: Embalajes Hegoalde S.L.
Registered Address: Barreteaga Bidea 19, Pab 16, 48180 – Loiu (Bizkaia)
Tax identification number: B95254785
Company activity: Wooden packaging
Telephone number: 944536829; 652718565
1 INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
2 OBLIGATORY NATURE OF PROVIDING THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms on the Web are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to meet the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be fulfilled, without prejudice to the fact that you may freely view the content of the Website.
3 FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Web Site will be treated by EMBALAJES HEGOALDE S.L. according to the following purposes:
– Manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents or queries from the User, when he/she provides his/her data through the “Contact” form. The User’s data will be kept for this purpose until he/she opposes or revokes his/her consent.
– To periodically send Users, including by electronic means, commercial communications related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest to them, if the User gives their consent by ticking the corresponding checkbox, or if they object or revoke their consent.
4 WHAT USER DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
EMBALAJES HEGOALDE S.L. will process the following categories of user data:
– Identification data: name, surname and ID card number.
– Contact data: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
– Invoicing data.
5 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The treatment of the User’s data by EMBALAJES HEGOALDE S.L. is based on the consent that is requested and that can be withdrawn at any time. However, in the event of withdrawing your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent and the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
6 TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User’s data will not be communicated to any other company, unless legally obliged to do so.
7 RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
– Guarantees that he/she is over 18 years old and that the data provided to EMBALAJES HEGOALDE S.L are true, exact, complete and updated. To these effects, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data he/she communicates and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
– The User will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for the damages, direct or indirect, caused to EMBALAJES HEGOALDE S.L. or to third parties.
8 COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which EMBALAJES HEGOALDE S.L. treats the personal data provided by the Users is to send them electronic communications with information related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to the Users.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from EMBALAJES HEGOALDE S.L., he/she can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
9 EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The user can send a letter at any time and free of charge to EMBALAJES HEGOALDE S.L. attaching a photocopy of his identity document, to request his rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation, portability of his data.
You can also complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, when the interested party considers that EMBALAJES HEGOALDE S.L. has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Notwithstanding the above, the interested party may contact the data protection delegate of EMBALAJES HEGOALDE S.L. at firstname.lastname@example.org (if any).
10 SECURITY MEASURES.
EMBALAJES HEGOALDE S.L. will treat the User’s data at all times with absolute confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.